Saturday, May 15, 2010

One Month Later...

I can't believe it's been a month since I've blogged. I'm still working out and trying to eat better. I feel better and my clothes are fitting better, and I have more energy. However, the scale isn't moving at all. My husband found a healthy solution for my chocolate cravings. Luna Bars are nutrition bars designed especially for women. With flavors like caramel nut brownie and smores, I am one happy girl.

The Spring and Summer schedules have hit full force. The kids have Junior Soccer Academy once a week. Rick is coaching our church's softball team, and will coach the kids summer soccer team. Summer soccer starts the week after soccer academy is finished. Soccer and softball both go until the end of July. Rick has spent this weekend in Columbus attending a Upwards soccer clinic. Upwards soccer will begin at our church in the Fall. Rick has said he will not be a coach, but a coordinator. Busy, busy, busy!

While I cannot go into detail just yet, I have a possible job opportunity coming up this Fall. You won't be wasting a prayer on me right now, as the testing process will be starting soon. My family are very excited about this possibility. I promise I will blog when I can say more. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I just got finished with my busy schedule in March and April with three playing baseball and softball, one in ballet, one in choir...it was nuts! So..."May the Force be with you!!"
    How exciting about the job opportunity. Can't wait to hear more!
    Blessings,
    LydiaCate

    ReplyDelete