Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

We had a totally unexpected, but very welcome, visit from some old friends last night. It was nice to be able to touch base after so long. Mark and Sheri, we missed you guys! Thanks for stopping by.
No babysitting today. That means a Mom, Abby, Matt day. My children have energy to spare. They are headed to The Ridge later today, and are just a tad bit excited. I hope to be able to spend some one-on-one time with them before Paya comes to pick them up.
Matt had been asking to spend some time on the computer yesterday. When I told him he could he told me he loved me and gave me a bunch of little kisses on the cheek. I told him that was sweet. Matt said, "Mom, I'm always gonna give you kisses like that, even when I'm all grown up." Lord, help me to embrace this season of parenting, while keeping an eye on the next.
I'm getting ready to facilitate a Beth Moore Bible study on Esther using this very blog. It won't start until the beginning of July, but I am ready for it to begin now. I learn so much from doing these. Miss Beth most definitely has a gift.
That's it for now. Thanks for reading all my randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment