Saturday, June 27, 2009

Esther Study Update

Here's the latest info on Esther. Tomorrow, June 28th, is the absolute last day to sign up for the study. Member books will be ordered on Tuesday. The cost is $14.95, payable to LIFEhouse. Below is the link to the individual video sessions for the study. Audio is available as well. Downloads may be paid for with a debit or credit card. Once the member books are in, I will set a start date. I'm getting excited, and I hope you are too.
If anyone needs help in learning about blogging, I will be at the picnic tomorrow. Let me know if you need assistance.


http://www.lifeway.com/e2/shop/?N=411+4294946229&CID=OC-RB-Women-Bible-Studies-558x100-20090612&nru=1

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I just read your comment on Karen Ehman's blog about your pastor's sermon...I would love to hear it if it is available online. Please contact me.

    www.outofdeepwaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete