Monday, June 22, 2009

Some Theological Pondering

I said in my last post that there are things I will probably never understand this side of heaven. (Check out the post below this one for what led to that thinking.) While I agree with that statement, it got me thinking. Once I see Jesus face to face, will I even care about all the things that puzzle me here on earth? Will I remember the struggles that led to the questions, or does Christ take that bad memory away? Will we have the opportunity to sit down and have a one-on-one chat with Jesus? How awesome would that be! Will we be so taken with being in His very presence that we will be unable to speak? I know that heaven will be absolutely glorious, beyond anything I can imagine. I just find myself pondering all these things. Thanks for reading my rambling. Anybody else ever had these kind of questions? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment